Wednesday, March 4, 2009

#2 turns 2! - pictures now included

Happy Birthday to my princess Myka! She is the big number 2 today! She was so excited that today was her birthday. She wanted to open all of her presents this morning. She even tried to trick me and Travis into letting her do it. She asked Travis and he told her to ask me. She came running in telling me "Daddy said yeah!" So, we couldn't resist how cute she was being and we let her open one. I'll update the post and add pictures after her "birfday party" tonight.

The birthday girl - she was so excited this was all I could get her to hold still for:


She loved opening her presents:


Happy birthday to Myka....


Get ready...


Make a wish!


One of her super cute cakes - shout out to my friend Quinn and the Clearfield Baskin Robbins!


The party table


Lipstick - her favorite present! Thanks Cody & Katie!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Hey Kristin. Your family is so dang cute! It's been a while since I have seen you. We haven't played softball in a while. Check out my blog too and keep in touch!!